MAY 18 CR IS POSTPONED DUE TO WEATHER.
THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HAS ISSUED A SEVERE THUNDESRSTOM WATCH FOR OUR AREA.
We've consulted with our own weather guru and Bill confirms that this storms likely to develop over us somewhere around 6:15PM this evening.
NWS is calling for: "Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Some storms could be severe, with large hail and damaging winds. "
We're working making this up next Thursday; I'll have details as we receive them.
Please make every effort to attend Saturday and /or Sunday's ride if you're still shy of rides.