Thank you for your interest in participating in the Ride For Missing Children-CNY. You are making a commitment to join an outstanding team - fundraising and raising awareness for a great cause.
Before registering please read through the following notes:
1) If you are a Corporate Sponsor.... please DO NOT register with the link below. Please contact Jim White for the additional instructions that you will need for your registration.
2) If you are a Family Rider ...... please DO NOT register with the link below. Please contact De Anna Stafford for the additional instructions that you will need for your registration.
3) When you register you can also set up/start your fundraising page, but it is not mandatory. Purely optional. Also, you will be able to add your off-line donations to your on-line fundraising totals so that you can see your running total. Further directions will come at a later date for this.
4) When registering you will receive an email showing that you signed up, created a fundraising page, etc.... It does not guarantee rider or volunteer confirmation. That email you will receive once your application is reviewed.
5) Please take the time to read the information on the waiver; It has been been updated as well.
Visit our registration and fundraising page at FirstGiving and click register on the right side of the page.
Note, there is a non-refundable $25.00 registration fee (plus transaction fee). Your fundraising committment to The Ride is a minimum of $500 and this registration fee will go toward your fundraising committment. You are not paying "extra". The reason for this is we do have a cap on the amount of Riders we can have and still maintain a safe event. Each year we have Riders that register and then don't train or fundraise appropriately and withdrawal very late in the game, taking up a spot that a more committed Rider could have had. By initiating a registraton fee, we hope each and every one of you are fully committed before you choose to sign up.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
We look forward to another amazing year!