- This event has passed.
Rider Bike Loading
May 30 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Bike Loading is Wednesday from 3-7pm behind the IT building on the MVCC campus.
- One colored ribbon will go on your Ride day gear bag to identify which gear truck it will be placed in. The second colored ribbon should be placed on the back of your seat by your name tag. The larger ID number will go on the top tube of your bicycle. Your bicycle will not be loaded on the transport trucks and you will not be allowed to be part of The Ride without it.
- Riders are responsible for wrapping their own bicycles. Wrap your bicycle in bubble wrap before you load it on the truck. See photo above.
- If possible please drop off your bike at the same time as your riding partner.
- Bicycles will be set up for you outside Troop D headquarters within the secured perimeter.
- There are no facilities at Troop D headquarters in Oneida for riders to drive themselves to the start. We encourage you to use the bus transportation we provide.